4 Ways Technology Can Improve Your Business
It boosts productivity. Technology like task management software can change how you work through a day. Everything is listed out, and you can check it off as you go. You can even make dependent tasks so tasks are automatically created for anyone who may be next in line to work on a project.
It’s crucial to marketing. You need online and social media marketing. This is where people are. Understanding how social media marketing works can increase the number of people who know about your company, which increases your customer base.
It’s essential for security. Technology and security go hand in hand. As your business relies more on technology, you need to rely more on security to protect your networked equipment, like all of your employees’ PCs and your many servers.
You can’t communicate without it. With things like e-mails, VoIP phone services, and direct messaging through social media sites, technology has made communication easier than ever. When you know how to use all these forms of communication, it puts you above the competition.
Pixel Productions Inc., 7/20/2019
10 EASY WAYS TO DEFEAT STRESS AT WORK
1. Take a walk. A 15-minute walk will refresh your mind.
2. Work outside. Weather permitting, working in the sun can boost your mood.
3. Meditate. Use a meditation app like Calm or Headspace to lower blood pressure and de-stress.
4. Take deep breaths.
5. Make a checklist. Write it out and focus on one task at a time.
6. Talk to a friend. Have a conversation about a problem. Talking it out can change your perspective.
7. Watch an informative video. It can be on anything. Videos are a great distraction for 5-10 minutes.
8. Listen to soothing music.
9. Take a 20-minute nap. Nothing does wonders for stress like a power nap — just be sure to set a timer!
10. Trust your instincts. If you feel you need a break, take it. Don’t push yourself if it isn’t necessary.
Small Business Trends, 7/19/2019